Good Morning from Magnolia!
She is wearing the cute new outfit from my Mom. My oh my, this baby is one little ham!
She is all leggies, hands, and loves sticking her tongue out! She is doing great going down for naps on her own. She has also really been finding her voice and squawking (very loudly!). She is still sleeping in the nook of my arm and I’m getting sad about the thought of moving her out at 4 months. She is such a smiler —guaranteed I can always get a smile. She has really started to track with eyes and track voices. She lights up when she sees faces, especially mamas, it is so sweet. I had someone say the other day that they wish they could have a baby like Mia is now —go from 0 to 3 months. I told them I wouldn’t give it up for anything and if I could choose to start over from day one with her
—I would in a heartbeat π.
She brings such a lightness and love to our home. I find so much more peace from having her and I have also found great balance in my life. So grateful for this cherub baby πΌπΌ.
No comments:
Post a Comment