Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sweetie Pies!










We made it through tax season! 
Even with the new baby, we still made it! Truman and I were both a little apprehensive about having a baby during tax season but you take those blessings when they come. I had prayed many times with the difficult tax season ahead that with a new baby and no Truman, we would be okay. I also worried about not being as available physically and mentally to help Truman through his tax season. As I prayed, I felt a great sense of peace during my pregnancy with Magnolia that everything would be okay and that I would find balance and peace during tax season. I am happy to report that all that came to pass. Truman & I both marveled that this tax season has been our least stressful yet and we have continually remarked since her birth what a joy and blessing Magnolia has been to our home. Having her has allowed me to let go of a lot of good things so I can do great things. Magnolia has brought calm, peace, priority, & much introspection to my life. I’ve been able to focus more on my family, less on social media, more meditation, visualization for the me I want to see, & focusing on my overall health and breaking my rather unhealthy sugar habits. Life is good. Grateful to now start seeing more of this handsome wonderful hubby of mine. I know the kids have missed him so much. Bring on the fun!!!

Elle (5.5), Trooper (2.5), Magnolia (3 months)



No comments: