I was right in the middle of her 3 month little photo shoot and she ripped the loudest biggest poopy 😂. It was so forceful it ran up the back AND front of her onesie! 😳😅. So after she got all cleaned up I finished out a few more pictures for her 3 months haha.
Elle 6 weeks vs. Magnolia 11 weeks
Magnolia is so wonderful & sweet!
Truman & I always say we must have gotten the perfect baby 😍. It’s not that she never cries (esp while driving in her carseat) but it’s just her naturally sunny disposition ☀️ & big chubby smiles and leggies & how she radiates love and happiness. I can’t believe she is already 3 months! How does time seem to speed up, especially the more kids you have?!?!
Well, Miss Magnolia is getting way more drooly and has really started to find her hands more. She can just barely clasp them together for a second, ha! She is sleeping really good and loves to be held and of course watch her 2 crazy older siblings. We are so grateful for her & everyone wants to kiss her all the time 💋💋💋.
No comments:
Post a Comment