Trooper playing in the background in his new robot 🤖 gymmies and Elle showing me the robot she built. I think my kids like robots.
Elle loves her preschool 2 days a week for three hours with Miss Cindy. They get to do a Show & Tell each time and Elle and always loved showing off all her toys. Elle has been begging me since Magnolia was born to bring her baby sister for Show & Tell. I kept telling her not yet bc Magnolia was so little or new or sleeping. Well today was the day! I brought Trooper and Magnolia in tow to preschool today and Elle got to show off her best baby sissy. She was so proud!
I even demonstrated the Magnolia vs. Agnolia after the video. All her classmates laughed and giggled and said, “Again, again!”.
Elle was SO proud. I love how much she loves her baby sister 😍.
No comments:
Post a Comment