Elle selfie
My amazing Dad went grocery shopping for me to Costco when Magnolia was born and through all of tax season —What a guy! What a huge help and blessing to me. He also would take the two older kids on dates to lunch and a fun activity like riding their scooters around the stake center gym or to a bounce house or the dollar store to pick out toys.
March 7-
Daddy working a night from home
My handsome boy
Sweetest baby
This girl sure loves her baby sissy-

She even will help with the pacifier while we drive
She even will help with the pacifier while we drive
Elle selfie
Mama selfie - these lash extensions Cheyenne does are addicting
Peggy made Mia her very own blanket in coral and blush and mint and gold and a flamingo and her name embroidered on it π
He is THE best Dad
Towel Time
Love seeing Magnolia in the same dress
Elle wore-
Always so much love from her older siblings
Look at these feet! Sock indentations are a sign of chub starting on the legs πππ»
New swim dress
Bath time via the sink speciality of Mama
Scrub-a-Dub!
All of our kids have gotten so much use out of this monkey seat π΅ -




Elle selfie —I ❤️ finding these on my phone
Elle selfie —I ❤️ finding these on my phone
Kiwi π₯ Crate-

Elle made her own stethoscope and wanted Magnolia to be her first patient —she was so proud of herself . It always a good reminder for me to spend one-on-one time with Elle.
Elle made her own stethoscope and wanted Magnolia to be her first patient —she was so proud of herself . It always a good reminder for me to spend one-on-one time with Elle.
This is my happy baby girl π
He was independently playing sooo cute with these cars and had all the people/car colors matched up & was voicing for them and lining them up and driving —so cute to watch!
My Mom loves to get her snuggle time in with this baby girl.
My Dad also brought a meal to us every Thursday during tax season after Mia was born. It was good company to be with my parents while Truman was away but also fun for my kids to hang with their grandparents. And of course a yummy meal, thanks Dad!
Elle said, “Look Mommy! I made Magnolia a mermaid!” π
Target Run π― -
New suitcases for these two for our trips. I always wanted one of these silly character suitcases growing up. Troopy chose dinosaurs π¦ and Elle of course chose Shopkins π.
Our dishwasher broke during tax season and after paying a repair man two separate times, we finally just bought a new one. But I handwashes all the dishes for a few weeks. Boy oh boy am I grateful for dishwashers —this was not fun haha.
Elle Phone Hijack-
I love all these super random pictures on my phone from my Elle. Haha. It’s a good life & isn’t always pretty and framed and edited but it is just life and good and sweet memories from the perspective of my 5.5 year old.
I don’t want to forget them.
Court hangouts-
Yulia and I spend many an afternoon out here with the kids while they run around, scooter, and bike! So fun to live literally right across the street from each other on a court.
I adore and my kids love the cousin court hangouts! Elle and Floyd have become such amazing buddies and play with each other almost every day of the week! They were loving the new squirt guns and I can tell they are ready for some summer heat and fun! ☀️
We will all be devastated when the move to Germany π.
Needed to put Magnolia down for a second and she thought she was such a big girl π #stopgrowing
True love- Elle sharing her “special blankie”
Shiny!!! He immediately thought this was the crab π¦ “Shiny” from Moana and insisted on riding it!
Kiwi π₯ Crate Arcade
Where my girls at?!
Elle earned all her Pom Poms for good behavior and for her prize she chose this silly squishy thing that smells nasty, is from China, and is in the shape of an emoji poop π© hahah —- but she loves it and is SO proud! She named it Vanilla.
Nahhh!
Elle loves dressing Magnolia up. “Mama look, she’s a Princess!” -


Elle Artwork-

Elle LOVES art and drawing especially drawing unicorns π¦ as seen above
Elle Artwork-
Elle LOVES art and drawing especially drawing unicorns π¦ as seen above
These are characters from Dino Trux —she was spot on, I couldn’t believe it
I am constantly finding my name written everywhere, it is so cute
March 12-
No comments:
Post a Comment