Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Truman & I had a very fun Halloween this year! We had many festivities planned & even an unexpected suprise like... Trick-or-Treaters, haha. In apartment complexes it's hit or miss -- there's a lot of people living close together so it's faster, but in Provo they're usually poor college students and probably didn't buy any candy. Luckily we still had some Halloween candy my Mom had sent, so they didn't leave empty handed.

The Halloween date started with...
Us at Chili's with their 2 for $20 special --so good! I went as a witch and Truman went as my husband ;).

Then the pumpkin carving with stencils fun

Truman's 'Ghost Busters' pumpkin

My 'kitty in a window' pumpkin

Lit up together, so cute!

Showing off our pumpkins & my cute argyle slippers from my Mom

Very impressive Truman...

Just a little porch decor


To finish off the night we watched a scary movie in honor of Halloween. We watched 'The Skeleton Key' which was a good movie but not too scary. It was such a fun date, I had been looking forward to it for weeks and it didn't let me down.

1 comment:

Madre said...

Wow, you guys made the most of Halloween!!! Very cute costume and amazing pumpkin carving!!! I ate some Halloween candy, does that count?
candy corn hugs,
mom