Ahhh...those little rolls are SO cute!
Cutie! She totally looks like Penny, in my opinion. Jamperoo is a life saver!
she looks adorable!!! I LOVE her pig tails! What jumparoo is that? We are looking for one for Addie.
Wait, just getting those little pigtails in her hair is a marvel! Love 'em!!!! hugs, mom
Those are SO stinking cute! It is so fun to see our little ones so close in age! She's a DOLL!
She definitely has the McKinnon legs! She is so cute I want to eat her up.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ahhh...those little rolls are SO cute!
Cutie! She totally looks like Penny, in my opinion. Jamperoo is a life saver!
she looks adorable!!! I LOVE her pig tails! What jumparoo is that? We are looking for one for Addie.
Wait, just getting those little pigtails in her hair is a marvel! Love 'em!!!!
hugs,
mom
Those are SO stinking cute! It is so fun to see our little ones so close in age! She's a DOLL!
She definitely has the McKinnon legs! She is so cute I want to eat her up.
Post a Comment