Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!






Looking back on Easter last year...
I was 4.5 months pregnant with Elle and we didn't know what we were in store for! We're forever grateful for the sweet little addition to our family.



This year we had a fun Easter at my parent's home....
 My sister Rachel and her sweet family were able to come as well


 This cutie River is just two weeks older than Elle. Truman & mine's house is just two streets away from them, less than half a mile! I look forward to seeing River & Elle grow up together.


My sweet Mom made this adorable Easter decorated chocolate silk pie (I get all my craftiness from my mom!). We also had a delicious dinner of honey baked ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, and strawberries served on her mother's fancy China. Yum, Yum, & Yum!

1 comment:

Madre said...

Looks like the perfect day! Fun tradition Amy, to wear the cute yellow top and Truman's matching yellow tie.
Happy Spring,
mom