Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scalloped Boxes Project


 I found these darling little scalloped craft boxes at Paper Source, a paper and scrapbooking store in the bay area while I was pregnant with Elle. I found this darling yellow and white specialty paper there as well. I had planned to do something fun with these for her nursery. I finally got around to dressing them up and am happy with how they turned out. 


I painted the inside and outside of the cardboard boxes with a white satin craft paint, measured the paper for the sides and tops, cut them to size, then mod podged them to the boxes. They can hold lots of little knick knacks for her nursery but I wanted them to be versatile so she could still use them and like them for her bedroom when she's older. 

2 comments:

Marshall and Allison said...

You make such cute crafts! And all of your posts of little Elle just make my day when I see them. I hope you guys are doing well!

Madre said...

Wow, very cute boxes!!! I love the pretty yellow motif, such a happy color!
Craft on Amy!!!!
Becky