Friday, April 26, 2013

5-Year Anniversary!!!




Truman & I just celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary! How the time flies when you're having fun with your best friend! And then how it really flies when you have a baby! Grandma and Grandpa Weston were nice enough to baby-sit our little Elle for us while we had a night out on the town as a couple again. We had been wanting to try this sushi restaurant at the Palladio in Folsom and it was super good! Afterward we walked over to Pink Berry to get some chocolate hazelnut and coconut ice cream.

We then walked over to the theaters to watch Oblivion, it was great!


Truman made me this cute and sweet card for our anniversary. He also surprised me with a 1 hour massage gift card, thanks love!

I still love this day, our wedding day was awesome, but I love our life now 10x more! Looking forward to many many more years! 

I love you Truman Weston! :)



1 comment:

Madre said...

YAY.....couple time!!!!! Babykins was so sweet, and it was fun to get some gma-gpa bonding time in!
hugs,
mom