Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friday Night Live

Okay, so this was like a couple weeks ago, but I'm just posting it now haha. I have been sooo busy every weekend! Anyway, BYU puts on this bi-annual event called Friday Night Live. It was really fun the last time we went to it. This time we decided to go with another couple from our ward, Ryan and Rebecca Johnson. The tickets cost $3 each, but they have pizza, and popsicles, and lots of things to do. Truman & I have to admit, it was a lot better the last time we went, but it was still fun. We may have built it up a little too much for the other couple though haha. Basically, all the clubs at BYU show what they do, and what they're about, and it's just fun to see. We enjoyed watching the improv club, ukulele club, and we disappointingly left before the break dancing club went. But they weren't up until 11pm, and Truman & me are getting too old for staying up so late haha. We seriously get tired so early now, we still don't know how we lived when we were dating and engaged?! haha.
Oh! And Truman caught these cool "Friday Night Live" bracelets during one of the shows, and we sported them around the rest of the night. Truman wore his all through the next week too. haha jk.
It was a fun night, and just something different from the norm ;).

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is Joe...

So was there a super gay band playing there? I thought I saw pictures of the band playing in the Garden Court. Maybe it was last time. There is a guy singing who plays the piano. They play at every BYU function. Super gay music. If you liked it, sorry, I will not apologize. Anyways, just curious.