Twilight the Movie!!!
I honestly CANNOT help myself! I am sooooooooooo ridiculously excited about seeing this movie! It comes out in less than 3 days! --This Friday, November 21st!
I have always hated reading, and this is the only book, and books (Twilight Saga) that I've liked, LOVED & has ever had me obsessing over it! haha. I was in love & still am in love with these books when I read the saga during the summer in one week! Truman was glad that when I was reading these, that most of that week was spent in California, because I had Twilight on the brain 24/7 haha.
I have watched any preview I can find endlessly, and am ordering my online tickets, haha, Truman has known about this forever, and is taking me, he even admits it looks good. I've never been this excited over something fictional, haha.. Make fun of me as you will, but I CANNOT WAIT!!! :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...You were as obsessed as I was! haha.
Post a Comment