Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding Pictures
Mark has been working so hard on our pictures & has finished them!
I looked at them on his website, and they are amazing!
Truman & I are so happy with them, and couldn't have asked for a better photographer! :)
You can look at all the pictures from our wedding & his other awesome work on his website!
Click on Proofing all the way to your right. Then it will bring up a list of different events.
Just click on the Truman & Amy Weston event at the top of the list. Then you can look at our weddingp pictures by category: Bride & Groom, Wedding, and Reception. When you view them as a slideshow, the pictures are bigger, then if you want to order any --you can just click on the category and pick how many you want in different sizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just went to check them out and they are fantastic!! I'll have to take more time to read about your honeymoon trip and other fun stuff. love you guys,
Yulia