Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An addition to our family






Ha! By the title you probably thought that this post was going to be about some kind of announcement about a pregnancy...sorry it's not. The new addition was a sweet FUJI brand bike I scoredfor Amy and fixed up so that it is just what we were looking for. Now Amy and I can go on little bike rides aournd Provo. I got the name brand bike for a steal at DI and then put a little money into it to raise the handlebars and such. With it's name-brand components it shifts and rides like a dream, we are also looking into investing in a nice comfy seat to make cruising more fun. We are expecting this bike to pay itself off in pleasure in no time.

4 comments:

motivated said...

Amy!!!! I've been clicking on your blog since you posted the wedding pics, and nothing new came up- so I thought, "Oh, they just don't blog as much as other people." And then all of a sudden, like 10 new posts come up, weird!!

Anyway, I love the new bikes! And all the posts too. :) And I love that we only have a few weeks left of school too!!!!

Madre said...

Wow. super sweet bike....haha, you like when i say "sweet"..ha! Anyway, its so fun and blue, and all it needs now is a sweet little basket....surely there is a lonely bike basket waiting to be discovered at D.I.
keep on bikin!!!
mom

Joe said...

Fuji bikes are nice. I saw a sweet Fugi road bike today. I bought a new seat and seat post today for dad's bike since his got jacked last weekend in San Fran. City of Love my bum. Provo has some sweet trails

Yulia said...

When Joe got back from his bike getting Jacked he threw it against the dumpster, kicked it, and tossed it in, grabbing his hair in desperation saying he just wanted to go home.....why can't I just go home. Yulia and I loved going on bike rides, and we did a few with Huey. We liked going to Utah lake and riding out onto the boat launch. Smells like HiV. Joe and Tracy rode that trail too. Enjoy that sweet city, cause soon enough you will be circling Carmichael Park getting harassed.
BG