FREEDOM!!!

The reason I say freedom is because Monday I just finished my last finals, with a total of 6, Yay!!! I was in summer school from May 5 to July 28, and it seemed way too long haha. I'm use to working my bum off for 2 semesters and then getting a break, but 2 days after Truman & me got back from the honeymoon, I started summer school. Summer school full-time, homework, work, & moving/settling-in was challenging! I feel so exicted & happy to have a summer break! I'll start school up again September 2nd, but look forward to getting to enjoy the summer with Truman!


3 comments:
Congrats Amy! Good job with all the hard work. You definitely need to relax and have fun in
August!
Fun to see your updates- softball, hikes and birthday celebration. I finally put my sweet birthday post up for Truman(:
CELEBRATE!!!!!! Enjoy every free minute, you have earned it!!! I see more hikes ans bikes in the coming days!!!
hugs,
mom becky
I so feel the same way! Hope you're enjoying your break! And yum, that pie sounds delicious.
Post a Comment