Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy 23rd Birthday Truman!!!




Truman's Birthday was beyond fun!!! I love that kid! Truman's one main request was to go to see Batman. I had 2 finals that day, & then as soon as I got home I started getting things ready for his birthday party. He told me I was invited haha ; ). I got some cute wrapping paper and ribbon from the dollar store & wrapped his gifts. Then I made my Mom's famous French Chocolate Silk Pie at his request with a yummy homemade crust. He always says that crust is his favorite part. haha. It was really fun because we got to go to out to dinner & the movies with gift certificate presents he had gotten. He chose to go to Chili's, and we got an appetizer and everything! Then he had also gotten some Peanut M&M's from my Mom, and we took it the movies so he could have a movie treat! We got to the theaters at the mall & the time showing we were going to go to had been sold out for over an hour! So we bought tickets for the next showing that wasn't until 9:15pm. While we were waiting, we walked around the mall & Truman got a couple of cute new T's from American Eagle with a gift certificate he had. We walked back to the theaters 40 minutes early and the line was already winding around to get into Batman. We still got great seats & Truman and me intensely watched the movie. It was kind of dark, but still a really good thrilling movie. We didn't get home till after midnight, long movie! I asked Truman if he wanted to just wait till the next day to do pie & presents, and he looked at me like I was crazy haha. He opened his 2 presents from me. One of them was one of his favorite pictures of us framed so he could put it on his desk at work. The other was thes style of shoes I knew he had loved and been dying to have, but would never buy it for himself. He was totally suprised & super excited to get them. He has been wearing them around ever since. I then got out his pie, and put the 23 candles on! He took that picture of me, & yes I was very tired. The pie was yummy & he said he had a great birthday. That's just what I wanted! :).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN!

No comments: