Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Elle’s First Day of Kindergarten!


This beautiful, funny, caring, enthusiastic, energizer bunny girl is officially in Kindergarten! Go Elle! 
You are going to rock Kindergarten!




















She’s very excited about her special brand new big girl backpack for school!


Her Grams even embroidered her initials on it




Trooper wanted a picture with sissy too


We dropped Elle off for Kindergarten at John Adams Academy this morning. She was absolutely thrilled to go & had a hard time sleeping last night with all the anticipation! πŸ˜†. Let’s hope she keeps that enthusiasm for school. 
I picked Truman up from work and we drove together to take her to her class. 


 When she saw her teacher outside she excitedly got my attention and said, “Mom! It’s Mrs. Heath!!!” Without any encouragement from me, she went right up to her teacher and said “Good morning Mrs. Heath.” I am always impressed with her bravery. 


She hung her back pick up right away, went to find her name tag, and immediately started playing with the different activities on the tables.




 She thought it was so fun that they have a class fish






She told me to stop taking pictures ha ha






There were some tearful parents there and a couple kids crying. On the other hand, Elle couldn't wait for us to leave πŸ˜…. She was irritated that all the parents were staying in the classroom with their kids. She kept saying, “I want them to go so we can get started.”  
She’s sooo ready for Kindergarten. 


Elle, you are amazing! I know you are going to love Kindergarten & that’s why it’s almost hard to be sad. You have been counting down the months, days, & hours. Seriously though, this morning you asked how many hours and I had to tell you 4 hours left and you let out a huge frustrated sigh πŸ™„ haha. 


Before school we did your ‘School Checklist’ 

She loved packing her back pack and checking the different things off her list. Elle is extremely strong willed and I know this will help her in certain aspects of school and help her stick to her convictions and beliefs. She can be very responsible and can be a fantastic helper. I’ll miss her while she’s at Kindergarten, I’m glad it’s only half day. 

No comments: