Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July Ward Pancake Breakfast! ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ


We got to take our nieces and nephews Lev, Nina, and Floyd to the annual 4th of July ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธpancake ๐Ÿฅž breakfast for Yulia who was teaching a gym class this morning. They were awesome and so fun to be around, I will truly miss getting to hang out with these cool kids ๐Ÿ˜Ž. We have loved getting to live right across the street from them! What are unique and awesome opportunity. My kids sure love them and it has been so fun for us all getting to know them. 


My Dad helped cook for the pancake breakfast, he is righteous like that


I bought all of us coordinating 4th of July themed sunglasses ๐Ÿ•ถ 


Lev was so sweet with Magnolia and even held her for a little while


Trooper will be 3 in just one month —I can’t believe it! He loves sitting on Truman‘s bike like this and getting rides. Nina and Lev didn’t mind hitching a ride in the chariot either ha ha. We love that we can just ride our bikes over to the ward activity and the kids enjoyed being in the bike parade and decorating scooters ๐Ÿ›ด. 






Photo of the Weston contingency




My sister Shelly got me this fun metallic eyeshadow palette for Christmas so it was fun to play around with those for a new look today that I wouldn’t usually wear. Truman looked horrified when he saw me, ha ๐Ÿ™„ and then realized I was trying to be extra festive and he was relieved ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜ณ

No comments: