Thursday, September 20, 2018

♻️ Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ♻️


Elle had a 100.5° fever 🤒 this morning so I called John Adams & let them know she wouldn’t be coming today. Elle was sad to miss Kindergarten but she was so sweet and happily played with Magnolia. She called for me and made a “bed” for them & I had to snap a pic. 


Elle has diligently been collecting and saving bottles and cans so I told her we could finally take them in. So today was the big day she  brought them to the recycling center. 




She unloaded and sorted them and helped the lady put them on the scale. 


Elle got $7.88 cold hard cash 💰😱 —she was thrilled! 


Elle Selfie 🤳🏼 


She set aside $.79 cents of it for tithing & then we went to the store so she could buy herself a toy 💸. She decided to go big or go home and spent all her money on a dragon fingerling. She knew I’d never buy it for her 😆 and she’s totally loving it. Elle is very happy with the returns of recycling! 🙌🏻🎉


Captain Planet 🌎 would be proud 
#RecyclingPride

No comments: