I am now 28 weeks pregnant (7 months) and am finally entering my third trimester. I am feeling well, though I definitely feel myself getting bigger and starting to slow down a bit more. I'm still working out, dental hygiene full-time, and enjoying my weekends with Truman and friends. I am looking forward to my maternity leave in August to rest and get more things ready for our baby girl. Can't wait to meet her...
Truman had his very first Father's Day today! He said he felt like he finally 'earned' his candy bar at church that the youth passed out. He picked a Twix and saved a bite for me, what a good husband! ;). I picked out some cute summer clothes at Truman's request for Father's Day. I also wanted to get him something more Father's Day related and surprised him with a couple Daddy books. One is a funny and practical guidebook for new Dad's and another one is a Christian-faith based book on being a first-time Dad. Truman was very excited to get both and will get a chance to start reading them on our vacation to Las Vegas this coming week. The last gift was the classic 'Baby On Board' sign which Truman has told me for years that he wants when we have a baby. It was a sweet and sentimental gift to be able to give him that. People say I have the 'pregnancy glow' but I would say Truman is also beaming with that 'Can't wait to be a Daddy' glow. Happy Father's Day Truman, you are going to be an amazing Dad!


2 comments:
Tru that!!!!! You both definitely have "the glow"....haha! Is it just me, or does the pregnancy seem to be going by fast....already 7 months along! Have so much fun in Vegas!
Hugs,
mom
Only a couple of months to go! The last few weeks are usually the hardest in terms of sleeping and moving about. But it will all be over soon and then you'll have this precious little baby girl to hold and snuggle with!
Post a Comment