Truman & I enjoyed the short and sweet tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
The sweet part was the factory store at the end with lots of goodies. Truman got a chocolate covered pretzel, I got some of their famous pecan brittle and we split a peanut butter & chocolate treat. It was rich, expensive, and good!
We paid an arm and a leg to eat at the MGM grand buffet. We decided to get our moneys worth and tasted most of the things there, including the desserts. Don't worry, I didn't eat all of these, just a bite of each.
Haha, Just Kidding.
Just to make you all feel better, no gambling took place during this trip...or ever.
Truman & I went at saw KA, a Cirque Du Soleil production at the MGM Grand and it was very impressive. The theater was specially built just for this show and that is solely what it is used for so they really went all out. The platform of the stage would move to be completely perpendicular with the floor at times, as well as there being some amazing acrobatics, creative shadow puppet tricks, colorful costumes, stunts, etc.
After KA, we went over to the Bellagio to watch the water show. It was fun and different each time as it synchronized with the song it played during.




1 comment:
That's so cool you got to do all that in Vegas! Good times! Just don't let any starving North Koreans see that picture of you at the buffet (and especially don't let them know that you only had a bite of each goodie) Haha! I think that's so funny and sweet at the same time that Truman is reading that "daddy" book. Good job!
Post a Comment