Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Moment


I was driving to the grocery store the other day with the radio on just listening to some tunes. I do sing outloud sometimes in my car, but not all the time. This partical day, I was feeling very vocal. I just happened to turn to the country station and Lady Antebellum's song comes on, "Need You Now". I was singing all out. I pull up to the stoplight (still singing) and happened to look to my right. I noticed there was girl in the car next to me mouthing something. I figured she was talking on her phone, but then... I found she was not only mouthing, she was singing. Then I realized, she's not just singing, but singing the same song that I was! Not only that, but we were on the same exact part. To top it off, the song is a duet, haha. I continued to sing with her, "...I just need you now...". And then she was gone...
Haha, so that was my moment, I was laughing all day about it.

4 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

you are so cute Amy & I love your hair in your wedding photo at the top! just looked at your Las Vegas pics --- soo fun! it makes me want to go, although I am way far away now in Texas. So are you and Truman moving to California then?

~Laura~ said...

You're cute! I miss you! Love your lil' lamb. :)

Joanie Harbor said...

congrats to you and Truman!! that is exciting he got a job :) So are you going to try and find a dental place close to where he works? I miss your beautiful face each Sunday! luv ya, Joanie

Really Tall People said...

oh amy lady. you are a funny one. i can totally picture this one! gotta love it. lets get together a couple more times before you peace outta here. love you!

p.s.
we want to come visit you when you're gone. just sayin :)