Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Scottish

Well...actually, it should be "Kiss me, I'm Irish" but I'm Scottish, so I'm going to run with that, haha. I was changing the background of our blog and was trying to decide which picture to use at the top when I came across this photo. I actually didn't do anything to this picture, believe it or not, it's completely untouched.

This day was 2 1/2 years ago on Truman's 22nd Birthday. Truman's birthday present from his parents was a Motorolla Razor, his first cell phone post-mission. Very exciting day for both of us! haha. It had fun camera features such as inverting the colors, black & white, sepia, sunny, blue tint, and as seen above, green tint. This was such a fun day and you have to love the candid pictures. It's always fun to capture the act of laughter. It's one of my more favorite photos of us minus it being green. However, it's perfect for March and St. Patrick's Day!
It's crazy to think that now I'm the one that's 22 and how long we've been together. Since then, my hair seems twice as long, Truman's has cut his hair approximately 131 times (Truman cuts his own hair every single week!) and he has gone through braces. Oh how the time flies!

2 comments:

Madre said...

Wait, St.Patty's Day isn't until the 17th...haha! The green is very fun, though! I want to get a T-shirt that says "kiss me, I'm gramma" And we should get one for dad that says "kiss me, I'm an accountant" (he needs a little extra attention during tax season)!!
love you,
mom

Jake and Hayley said...

haha nice...ask truman about his very first cellphone he got on his 16th b-day..let's just say..it had flames. He loved it. And we were all jealous.