Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Graduation

Well, I did it! I finally graduated from dental hygiene school! I officially have my Bachelor's in Science in Dental Hygiene, my paper says so! haha. It's so exciting to finally be done and never have to go to school again unless I want to. And best of all, I have a useable skill! I always knew I wanted to go into something that I could use right away and there was a defined job for it. You still have to take four different Board exams to become licensed as a dental hygienist, but at least I'm graduated and have my degree!
A good portion of my family was able to make it out for my Graduation. It was so fun and exciting to have them there. It just makes that celebration that much better. It was so nice to have them there supporting me, thank you family!

My Parents & Me

My Mom was so excited that I graudated, thank you for everything Mom!

Sister Tara, Me, Newphew Reis, Brother-in-law Mike
FLC, May 2007

Sister Tara, Me, Nephew Reis, Brother-in-law Mike
UCDH, April 2009

I can't believe how much that little boy has changed!!!


Reisy & Me

Reis loved trying to get into every picture ;)

What a little character! This is him trying to be a monkey.

Tara & Me

The picture didn't turn out so good, but it was my favorite! :)

Just a little gangster

Now a little love

Now "up in the heezy" as Truman would say

Smooch!

Shelly & Me sporting our attire


Marshall & I and our muscles

Mike & Reis getting some food during the Graduation

Brandi & Me!

Heidi Johnson, Angeli, & Me

Suzy, Kris, Michelle, & Me

Me & Laura

Natalie, Suzy, Misty, & Me

Me & one of my favorite instructors, Dr. Allan
__________________________________________
Graduation was so much fun! It was held at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo. It was about two hours long and a great ceremony. It felt so surreal to graduate! The whole time all I could think was ...don't trip, don't trip..., haha. Then before I knew it, it was over, and I didn't trip thank you. I will miss my UCDH chicas class of 2009, and all the great friendships that I've made. I guess it's time to move onto the real world.
Thank you for everyone who came out to my Graduation!

No comments: