Saturday, June 4, 2016

Trooper Weston - 10 months!





Tickles from Daddy






You have the cutest little scoop pinscher grasp 


Look at all those teeth!




Dear sweet Trooper,

Your family loves you so much! When I asked Elle what we called you she said "Troopy or Little Rascal!" Your Daddy and I also like to call you "Mater" because of all your teeth! You already have 8 teeth, 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom! We also like to call you "Man Cub" from The Jungle Book because you are a big boy with big paws and are wiley! You love to get into everything. You have just barely started to learn to pull yourself up on things and you get incredibly frustrated if you can't get up because you know you can do it! Even though it's a little tough now to see you get frustrated with yourself and try and try again, I know that personality trait will serve you well throughout your life. I hope you have the same tenacity as you grow.

You are vibrant and vivacious and get sweeter and more handsome all the time. You are growing so fast it's unbelievable. You eat more food than your sister who is three years older than you! You love almost any food and prefer feeding yourself by the shovel full. Your absolute favorite is blueberries! You have perfected your army crawl and are so fast! Your Grams teases that we need to put some Pledge on your tummy and have you mop the floors. You stick anything and everything in your mouth --which makes all our home renovations very tricky! I have to watch you so carefully because you will fearlessly plunge off a step or a sofa. 

I love your bright blonde hair, I always wanted a baby with blonde hair. I get stopped all the time by people saying, "He is so adorable" or "His hair amazing" or "What a handsome boy!" I can already tell you are going to be a heartbreaker. I have just really enjoyed every moment of having you. You have been a joyful addition to our family. You love Elle and she loves you. You are going to catch up to her in height quickly! You are 98th percentile for your height and everyone always think you are much older than you are. 

I asked Elle the other day out of curiosity, "Do you want Mommy and Daddy to have another baby?" She simply replied "No." Surprised, I asked her "Why?" She then told me "Because I like the one we have." So there you have it Trooper, even your own sister doesn't want to trade you in. 
We all want to keep you!

You are so ridiculously ticklish! Sometimes you start squirming and laughing just from me picking you up. Your back between your shoulder blades, arm pits, and neck are especially tickilish. You are very vocal and when you are tired everybody knows it! The other night I was grabbing one last thing before laying you in bed and you were screaming face down on the floor like you had just given up on life haha. You are in love with your whale special blanky and it's like a trigger for you going to sleep. You love drinking out of sippy cup, forget those bottles! You continue to suck your thumb but only when you are tired or falling to sleep. I can barely hold you because you are so busy! There are days I can't even nurse you before going to bed at night because you are so tired and just want that blanky! I gave up at Lowe's the other day and let you just army crawl on the ground while I got what I needed because you are so strong and so determined! 

I enjoy you more and more as I get to know your little personality. I love you to the moon and back. You are my sweet baby boy, don't forget it!

With Love,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trooper, we love you! You can dust my floors any time. Love, Grams