Sunday, May 1, 2016

Trooper Weston - 9 months

Age: 9 months old 
Height: 29.5 inches  - 98th percentile
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz  - 50th percentile
Head circumference: 47 cm - 95th percentile



























Dear Trooper,

My sweet happy baby boy! 
You are a true joy. I was nervous about having a boy and now I don't now what I was nervous about! I feel like I've had a little crush on your ever since you were born. I adore your features, I could look at your precious profile forever. You love to stick your grubby little fingers in my mouth and love to be carried around like King Tut. You have been wearing your sister's old girl jammies and we call you "Troopina". You love to watch Elle and she smothers you with toys to play with. You really enjoy taking baths with her and you splash everywhere! You quite enjoy it, I can't say the same for Elle, haha. You love sitting in your high chair for a good hour just snacking on fruit! You prefer to feed yourself and you do the scoop method to get the food. You love your jumperoo and love feeling like a big boy. You started to crawl army style a week ago. You have enjoyed some newfound freedom! You have just started to sit up in the grocery cart a bit and think you are so big! I have already had to cut your hair three times! It grows so fast and every time I cut it, it seems it gets blonder! You have lighty icy blue eyes, perfectly sunny skin, and light blonde hair --I'm in love! When you get tired you snuggle into me and suck your thumb, it is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Don't tell the other Moms but you sleep thirteen hours straight every night. I've grateful for you and the place you have created in my heart. You will forever be my little Trooper. I love you.

Love,  Mama

2 comments:

Jill T said...

13 hours straight! I need to take some lessons from you! He's such a cute guy!

Yulia said...

We love you, Trooper!
Seriously, 13 hours at night sounds almost to good to be true :)