Yum... pretzel!
Dear my sweet Troopy boy,
You are such a wonderful baby!
You are incredibly busy and I can hardly keep you in my arms. Except when you are tired, then you army crawl over to my feet and lay your head down and start sucking your thumb, it's adorable and hilarious. You still loooove eating, you eat more than you big sister. If ever you are cranky I know it's either because you're tired or just want some more food!
You have become an expert at pulling yourself up on things. You also have perfected your diaper bum drop to get down. You love to be swung and tickled and carried and just be with your family. Elle is starting to realize you are growing up and you are her buddy at times. I can always count on her to entertain you and you to entertain her. You have the cutest squeal and laugh when you are being tickled.
We officially had to lower your crib! You pulled yourself right up and when I came in after your nap you were wired silly and so proud of yourself for standing up like you bested me! You even got high centered on a toy basket and were stuck, so many laughs. You bring your whole family love and joy. We love you so so much.
Love, Mama
You are incredibly busy and I can hardly keep you in my arms. Except when you are tired, then you army crawl over to my feet and lay your head down and start sucking your thumb, it's adorable and hilarious. You still loooove eating, you eat more than you big sister. If ever you are cranky I know it's either because you're tired or just want some more food!
You have become an expert at pulling yourself up on things. You also have perfected your diaper bum drop to get down. You love to be swung and tickled and carried and just be with your family. Elle is starting to realize you are growing up and you are her buddy at times. I can always count on her to entertain you and you to entertain her. You have the cutest squeal and laugh when you are being tickled.
We officially had to lower your crib! You pulled yourself right up and when I came in after your nap you were wired silly and so proud of yourself for standing up like you bested me! You even got high centered on a toy basket and were stuck, so many laughs. You bring your whole family love and joy. We love you so so much.
Love, Mama













No comments:
Post a Comment