Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Trooper's 1-month Wellness Visit

Age: 1 month old 
Height: 23.5 inches  - 85th percentile
Weight: 10 lbs 11.5 oz  - 95th percentile
Head circumference: 15.4 in - 98th percentile

Dear Trooper, 

You were born into a family that was anxiously awaiting you and wanting to make you their own.  You make us incredibly happy. Your mama, well you had me from the beginning, it was love at first sight. You have a dad who is crazy about his daughter and will be just as crazy about you! You have a sister who's crazy cute and always passionate who will love and protect you fiercely. 
Trooper you were so mellow from the moment I met you. You would hardly wake up when they had to test your blood sugar's or change your diapers and I knew I had it good. In the hospital I could hardly bear to put you down in your bassinet, and nothing has changed now that you've been home. You fit so perfectly laying on my chest, such a cuddle bug.  I guess that's why we've been calling you "the bug". You have been sleeping in the nook of my arm and I treasure it. 
I can already see you getting bigger and it pains me. I do look so forward to seeing you interact with your big sister, she is so sweet she is so good, you two will be best friends. Words cannot express how happy I am you came to our family, we welcome you with loving and open arms. Since having you, there's been more than once that I've had tears streaming down my cheeks as I held you in my arms,running my fingers through your soft sweet hair, and just telling you how happy I am to have you. You are loved trooper. 

Love, Mama

















No comments: