...and she's proud to be an American, where at least she knows she's free... Oh you know the song...
Our sweet Elle has always been full of life, but now she is full of teeth too! She has four on top and two on the bottom. She's not afraid to give you a little chomp either but you should be, it really hurts! Don't let her sweet smile trick you ;)
She is pro crawler now! I love watching her go from sitting position, back to crawling, and then sitting again. She is enjoying being able to get around. She is still clingy and will crawl over to you with an arm stretched upward wanting you to pick her up. She wants you in the room with her while playing, she loves her toys but still loves Mommy and Daddy the best. I went on a trip with the YW in my ward and she had only Daddy for the weekend. Truman and her grew an extra special bond. She cries for him and hates when he leaves.
She is still wearing her little 3-6 month, size 2 shoes
What a ham!
Elle looks like a whole new baby with teeth. It breaks my heart to not see her little gummy grin anymore, but I do have to say we think her tooth grin is just as adorable. Sometimes I look at Elle and I almost don't recognize her because of all her teeth and how she stands and how big she's getting... it's like "What happened to my baby?!" She loves to pull herself up on anything and especially loves our ottoman.
This baby is obsessed with my eos lip balm
I am in love with the back of her head! She has the sweetest natural curl starting and it sweeps to the side with her cowlick. Coconut head just like Daddy.
She loves to point now at what she wants. She will point at Mommy, Daddy, her 'Pony Express' chariot flag, any flag really, her ball, and much more... Truman & I both love to get Elle out of her crib and she anxiously awaits to be picked up either sitting in her crib with arms outstretched or holding onto the rail and pointing right at you.
She loves this ball Truman bought her at the grocery store. She pointed to it and he couldn't help himself so bought it for her haha. The first of many I'm sure...
I don't ever want to forget her sweet little bum bum and bare feet
Elle, you have a very sweet and loving spirit.
For the first time a week ago when Truman was transfering Elle to me at church, she immediately cried and reached for him again. Truman was loving it.
She loves bike rides in her stroller, Pony Express, rides on Daddy's shoulders, rides in the carrier backpack and just to be carried around
Elle has become a little more snugglier and will lay on your chest to fall asleep if conditions are right
She will ball her fist up and do the Indian clapping sound of her mouth
Within a few days of crawling she started cruising, I think she had been holding out on us...
She is a pretty picky eater and doesn't like to eat much in general
She's learning how to pull out her pony's and bows...nooooooo!
She will point at Truman and me and say Dada and Mama
She LOVES books especially flap books and likes to open them with a little assistance
She is a great clapper, if you ever need cheering on, Elle's your girl
She is obsessed with pushing doors closed but then becomes very frustrated when she can't get it back open
She enjoys shaking toys that have a rattle in them and we say "Shakey shakey shakey" while she does it
She just recently starting hugging a couple of her stuffed animals, a plush doll in particular
She's become very attached to a super soft pink polka dot blanket. When I worked last Monday she was crying and then my sister said she found the blanket in the bag of things and she snessled her face into it and chewed on it and she stopped crying. We put her to sleep on it and she snuggles right in with it.
She is truly growing up too fast and even though it's tough at times, I am trying to savor all of the moments because I know I will miss them terribly one day...
I love our 'Shababy', our 'GeeGee', 'The Shnook', 'Naughtykins', 'Mader',
'Fuss Fuss'.
Life will never be the same.




















3 comments:
Amy! Elle is just too cute! We are so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
Amy, she is adorable! She's getting so big. Love all the pics. :)
Nothin sweeter than the bloomers baby bum!!!! I have to say, some of those over the shoulder smiles and poses look just like Amy. The expressions are Amy!!
What a big girl......sooo darling!
Hugs,
mom
Post a Comment