This year was my first Mother's Day with a baby to hold in my arms! I am so grateful that I get to be a Mommy to Elle, she is the best present. Truman spoiled me with many sweet things to celebrate the day.
He made me a yummy breakfast burrito with egg, cheese, red bell pepper, red onion, and avocado and on the side we had some sliced up watermelon.
He bought me these super cool looking flowers that we can plan in our new yard. This Godiva chocolate did NOT last long...
How could I not love a sweet home made card from my hubby and baby? He even traced her little hand and used a newborn picture of her, I was tearing up for sure.
Thank you to my own mother, I love her very much. Thank you for all you do for me and have done for me. That's for taking care of me when I was a baby and helping to raise me to what I am today. My Mom is beautiful inside and out. I am extremely grateful to my Mom lately because she has been giving me sewing lessons. She is so talented and a very patient teacher. I am enjoying our time together and the sweetness of seeing her with my own daughter. Thank you for everything Mom!
This is a cool news clipping of my Dad's Mom, Helen Noble McKinnon. It was a clipping that was saved that described her wedding dress, it was so cool to see and read and wanted it for our very own history.






No comments:
Post a Comment