Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Elle's 9-month Wellness Visit


Elle had her 9 month check-up today and she is still our healthy baby girl. Daddy surprised us in the parking lot at the doctor's office. He drove over to give her hugs and kisses and be with her during the first part of the appointment. I love how Truman dotes over her, it's the sweetest thing. 


She was being very cute at the doctor's office to the doctor and assistants. She was going crazy thrashing around the blue pad they have them sit on and the paper on the table haha. She is hitting all her little milestones and is such a happy girl. Dr. Barrios said to me "Elle is so vivacious!" 

Yes, Elle is certainly our vivacious baby girl, no doubt about it. 

vivacious (adj.)
                                  1. full of high spirits and animation; lively or vital
2. having or displaying tenacity of life




Age: 9 months
Height: 27 inches  - 25th percentile
Weight: 18 lbs 1 oz  - 48th percentile
Head circumference: 18 in  - 92nd percentile

She had to have 3 shots today, darn those shots! I can't stand that part. I'm happy I could scoop her up afterward. When I took her home, we played with toys in the living room and for the first time she pulled herself up on the drawer of the ottoman, all on her own! I couldn't believe it. After she finishes her nap, we'll go numb her leggies by taking her for a swim and Grandma & Grandpa Weston's pool. 


1 comment:

Madre said...

Oh, poor little babykins!!!! Band-aids never looked cuter, than on those chubby little leggies! By the time she hit the pool, she had hopefully forgotten her ordeal....sooo traumatic for baby and parents!
hugs,
mom