
We officially made our move to the bay area on June 30th and are happy to still have some family near by. Joe, Tracy, Milo, & Penny have been great company and we've been able to do a lot of things with them since being here. They invited us to go to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk which is only about 40 minutes away from our place. It was great to get out of the apartment and enjoy friends, food, sand on the feet, and the fun atmosphere that comes along with entertainment parks.
Truman had fun toting Milo around the Boardwalk on his shoulders
Now is this the biggest donut you've ever seen or what? We bought this "Texas Donut" to share for $2.50
It was really good and the quantity did not sacrifice the quality. I haven't had a donut in so long, it was so good! It looks like I'm trying to rip it out of Truman's hands. haha.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous day on the beach! Milo was obviously having the time of his life....and that huge donut...yum yum!
hugs,
mom
Um, most awesome donut ever? I think so!!!
Post a Comment