My 22nd Birthday

For my Birthday this year, my big present was going to Park City for the weekend. Truman also got me (let me pick out & buy, haha) a couple pairs of jeans and some really cute ballet flats too from GAP. I worked at a dental office in Provo on my Birthday from 8am-5pm which kind of stunk, BUT my darling husband helped to make my birthday still special! I barely beat Truman home from work and came home to a vase filled with sunflowers, a sweet love note, and a Happy Birthday banner. Considering I had come home crying from work because it was a horrible and stressful office, Truman really made my whole day. Also, thank you thank you to my Mom, Mom Becky, and Rachel for your sweet cards. For dinner, Truman asked me where I wanted to go for my Birthday, and I had already premeditated Cafe Rio of course. I got my pork barbacoa salad and Diet Coke no questions asked. Afterwards, we caught a dollar movie and on our way home stopped at Wendy's for some yummy frosties.
And now I'm officially old...well, older...haha.
3 comments:
Happy Bilated Brithday Amy!
Sounds like an awesome celebration to me. I can't even remember what I did for my 22nd birthday. Enjoy it, time goes by SO fast!!
Happy Happy Late Birthday Amy!!!! I owe you some cookies!!! I miss you!
PS. It's Brandi!!
Post a Comment