Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last Day of Clinic at the
Utah College of Dental Hygiene

This is one of my very best girlfriends at my school, Brandi Gilleland! I love this girl! Our school has assigned seats, and ever since the first day of school, we have sat within 2 seats of each other every time they have switched our seats (and that's good when there's 54 girls in one classroom). We both got engaged and married during school, and we have had so much fun getting to know each other over the last 2 years. She is moving back to Colorado in August, I'm going to miss her so much & always being able to talk with her! Doesn't she have the biggest prettiest eyes?!

Holly, Michelle, Amy, Shantay, Kristen, Carly
This was my clinic team this semester! They are all so awesome! Holly was absent, but we had to include her haha. During clinic, you depend so much on your team, and every single one of these girls would bend over backwards for you.

Me & Carly
We are just a little overwhelmed with all of our paper work!


Shantay & MeWe had to do our big Case Documentation final together, it was so fun working together. In order to finish our final, we ended up having to pick up our sweet Hispanic patient and her children from her house to be able to finish her! Good times! haha. Oh Shantay..."tomar" haha.
This is Miss Moss, she is one of the Clinical Instructors (CI's) at my school. She is so funny and so great, I learned so much from her. It will be so strange to not have CI's checking everything that I do!
Brittany and I don't get along, can I have a new partner please??
Just kidding, we're always joking around ;)

Me & Miss Stidham
The things you find out in dental hygieen school, I'm related to Miss Stidham! Her sister married my Dad's younger brother! haha. She's a new CI this year, and she has been great! I have learned so much from her too!

This is Michelle at my school, she is the Mom of the class.
This is her cleaning out her locker, she is never unprepared! You want it, she's got it!
She could tell you stories all day ;). I'll miss you too Michelle!

4 comments:

The Whelans said...

So... did you pass your boards?

The Nasmans said...

SMALL WORLD!! Ben knows Carly. She lived in the apartment complex I lived in when I first moved to Provo and she and Ben were in the same ward!! I guess in Utah Valley it is always a small world. Why am I even surprised that a pic of a girl my husband took out a few times ended up on a friend of mine from High School's blog?! Ha! Love you girl! And CONGRATS!!!

Joe said...

LAST DAY! WOOHOO! But now we have to worry about some more tests Amy...

Brooke Trogdon said...

Wow, really long post. LOVE it!!! I bet you're so excited to be done! I know I would be.