Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Truman & I had a nice simple Easter Sunday! We went to church in our coordinating Easter outfits, we had many compliments haha. For dinner, we went over to Grandma Ruth's house and had a fun dinner with Grandma Ruth & Emeigh.

Becky was sweet to send out some yummy See's Easter candies, oh how I love chocolate! I ate my half right away haha. My Mom also sent out these adorable little Easter Bunny decorations. It's fun to have something to put around your house for the holidays to get into the spirit! Thank you Mom Becky and Mom!

2 comments:

Joe said...

I just hope Truman had his shirt untucked at church.

Yeah, we would have loved to been able to hang with you guys at Ruth's house. Milo was bummed

Madre said...

The yellow is soooo festive!!! You two are so cute!! We cant wait to be with you all soon!
many hugs,
mom