Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 Year Anniversary, Hair Color/Cut, Family

1 Year Anniversary, Hair Colored/Cut, & Arresting Reis

Can you believe it?! Truman & I have been married for a year now! It has truly been the best year of my life, and I can't wait for forever more years! Our Anniversary happened to fall on a Sunday and when both our parents were in town, haha, so we will be celebrating it next weekend! But Truman still suprised me by waking me up with a dozen hot pink roses that he had been hiding in the basement haha. Truman also had bought me a necklace when we were dating, the chain broke a few months ago and I had never gotten around to fixing it. It was also real silver so it had tarnished sitting in my drawer. He suprised me with it all fixed it up and polised. It was beautiful and a darling suprise! It is so fun wearing it again! I need to post a picture of it too, oops!

We had Sunday dinner at my brother Marshall's house, it was the only thing big enough to hold everyone! My parent's made their famous spaghetti, and we had ceasar salad, garlic bread, and brownies for dessert.
This is the famous hair dresser Tara Pebbles, aka - my sister who is awesome! She brought all her hair coloring products and tools out and touched up my hair color & also did a great hair cut. Since we were lacking the salon, the kitchen sink had to do at my brother's place, haha. I have never had my hair done by anyone but her, it scares me too much! haha. So I just hold out until she can do it again, I always love what she does! In the first picture, I hadn't had my hair colored or cut since Christmas break, so I was excited to get it done again before Graduation! I know it looks like she's coloring my hair purple in this picture, but it's just the particular product haha.

Truman arresting Reis

I think Truman had more fun playing "Cops & Robbers" than Reis did, haha.They are so funny to watch play. Reis had fun breaking free of the rubberband and trying to make Truman chase him again, and then would yell, "Truman, try to arrest me!" and then he would run as fast as he could. But poor Ries, his leg span was no match for Truman's!

Truman means business in this picture, and Reis is waiting for his opportune escape moment. Reis was laughing and giggling the whole time, and had so much fun playing with Uncle Truman. He kept on asking us not to leave back to Utah. He didn't quite realize that he was the one visiting us, it was so cute! haha.

1 comment:

Yulia said...

Wow Truman is one mean cop. Can you say police brutality?!