Happy New Year's Eve
&
Happy Birthday Becky!
________________________________________________
New Year's Eve was very fun this year! Gale Couch invited the Weston's over for a New Year's Eve/Birthday party for Truman's Mom. The decorations she had were very darling with their 50's flare. Kristine Couch made amazing desserts that were far too tempting, and there were lots of other yummy foods and appetizers. We ate the night away as we played games like 'what is? mine is...' and pictionary awaiting the countdown to 2009. It was a very fun evening!
4 comments:
That was sooo much fun!!! Wow, thats the first time I have seen the hats on us....classic!!
Happy New Year!!!
mom
Thank you so much for posting pics of Christmas and New Year's/Birthday bash! It was so fun for me to see since I couldn't be there! Everyone looks fabulous! Happy New Year!
Luv, Patria
I heard about Truman's little New Years toast that Ben only heard. Very special.
Okay, I want to hear Trumans special New Years toast too!!! Joe, Ill be coming to you, if Truman doesnt relent...ha!
Cheers!!!
mom
Post a Comment