Friday, January 2, 2009

Red Robin
Last Night in CA
Shelly, Dad, Mom, Mike, Reis, Tara, Amy, Truman
My parents treated us to Red Robin for our last night in town! It has always been one of my favorite places. It has great food, great desserts, and just a fun place to hang out with the fam. I even requested we go eat there for dinner on like my 18th Birthday, you get sung to and get free ice cream, I love it! haha.
It was such a fun break in California, Truman & I can't wait to move back there when he is done with school!

Tara & me

Truman & Reis {Monkey See, Monkey Do}


My Dad bought us the famous Mud Pie to share, which is pretty much a beyond amazing ice cream pie. Reis wedged himself right in there, and started going at it like one of the big kids, haha.

Shelly polishing off the last bite of the pie...Mmmmm....

1 comment:

Holly said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I am sad I did not get to see you more while you were out here. So next time we will have to plan something fun!!