Oh My Goodness, It's Snowing!
Let's just say, this is one of those days that I really really wish we had a washer & dryer in our house haha. I looked out the window and what did I see? Yep...lots & lots of snow, haha. It was very discouraging in that this is the view from our front door. As you can see, there's no path anywhere, except for University Avenue, which anyone pedestrian should try to avoid unless they want a premature death.
I even called Truman saying, "What do I do?". He chuckled and said, "What do you mean, what do you do?" I said to him, "Well, I've just never seen so much snow, and there's no path, how do I get to the laundry room???" haha. Confused, he said, "well...you just walk there...". I said, "but how, there's so much snow??" haha. He explained, "Amy, there's lots of people walking to classes on sidewalks that haven't been plowed, you just walk through it." I told him, "But but, I don't have boots or anything, and my pajamas would get all wet if I walked in it?" He then said, "You can wear some of my shoes if you want, or wrap bags around your feet? I don't know what you want me to say???" I told him, "I don't know what I want you to say, I just thought there might be some solution, fine, I'll figure it out."
I guess this is just coming from a girl who never has had to walk through snow before. All of my college experience has either been in CA with no snow, or 1 1/2 years here, but I don't go to BYU & walk to classes, I just walk from a parking lot into a dental hygiene school.
3 comments:
HAHA, that's so funny, you should see the post I did on my blog about where we were last year. We lived in Alpine and well....we HATED the snow too. So you're not alone. When we were moving home we had a 26 foot moving truck and it was snowed in. I was so determined to come back to CA that I got up at 5 in the morning to shovel the WHOLE thing out, and shovel I did! We left later that day. Seriously, I don't like the snow, and Joe hates it more. But if I were you, I'd get some boots, like snow boots or even just galoshes that go up high on your pants. Just wear warm socks! Good Luck!
Cool pictures Amy! It's been so much fun hanging out with you and Trumas over the Holidays.
Yeah, I have made that laundry treck through the snow many a time. It's a little taste of the Willy Handcart Company for you. Just wait until the Morgan's do their laundry and try to follow in their steps.
Post a Comment