CLASSIC SKATING

The Accounting Program at BYU rented out the Classic Skating roller rink in Provo for all the Accounting students. It was the congrats to them for finishing their first big round of tests. They had endless pizza & drinks! Truman felt like you can't go roller skating unless you're dressed 80's. haha. I helped him pick out an outfit. This was the best we could come up with, since most of our 80's clothes are in CA. We destroyed his last pair of jean shorts (Amen), popped the collar on a bright orange polo, rolled up the sleeves a little, and made a sweatband. His skates matched perfectly! haha.

I didn't have 80's clothes & didn't have clothes I was willing to destroy for the occasion haha.
The best part of the evening was skating around with Truman, he is so hilarious! He was skating backward, dancing, doing tricks, it was so fun! I can honestly say I've never had more fun skating!

Truman, Amy, Whitney, DJ
This is Truman's friend DJ from the Accounting Program. We hung around with them for most of the evening, it was a fun night!
1 comment:
I taught Truman everything he knows...except for the whole dressing gay part.
Hey, I think it's that time of the year for pumpkin pie! WOOHOO!
Post a Comment