Monday, September 29, 2008

Loupes Glasses
Angeli Walton & Me

Loupes
Well, this is my assigned seat in Dental Hygiene School --front row, far right. haha. I sit next to Angeli & a girl named Stephanie. It's funny how you make friends, Angeli is hilarious.
But anyway, a sales rep from Orascoptic came to our school who sells Loupes. Loupes have different types of frames (like these ones in the picture), & then it has a little magnifying glass-like piece on each lens that is 2.5x magnification. As I've heard from hygienists, they are career savers. It keeps your erganmoics in tact, because if you slouch to try to see better, your view goes out of focus. So they help you see better, & keep your erganmoics great! I'm very excited for them. :)

Anglei & me were trying on frames, & these were by far the nerdiest ones we could find haha. And no, these frames were not our final pick haha. We chose the frame type like the ones in the second picture.

1 comment:

motivated said...

Love the geeky frames. :) You sure you don't want those as your pick? :)