Sunny Day for a Picnic!
It's about time the sun came out!!! Truman & I have been dying for some sunny weather! It seems that everytime you think it's going to be a sunny day, it ends up raining or it gets really windy or cold. This was the first day since forever that it actually got hot! The last time we remember it being this hot was back in good ol' California! We couldn't let this opportunity escape us, and knew it was time for a picnic to celebrate:
1)Celebrate the hot weather & 2) We are getting married in few weeks! YES!!! haha.
I made a pasta salad, we had cheese-it's, string cheese, and grapes. It was too fun! As soon as we finished eating, I think we both pretty much passed out on the blanket. Neither of us had been able to bask in the warm goodness of the sun for so long, so we had to sieze the moment. I think we fell asleep for an hour and woke up with massive sunburns on one side of our bodies. haha. The other side of our bodies were laying on the blanket. The back of Truman's legs also turned a lovely tomato red, but we didn't even really mind. It just felt good to be in the sun again! Plus we've become so pastey from living in Utah, haha. This picture was after the lunch, but before the burns. It was so much fun, we look forward to a summerful of picnics with each other! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment