...Our Wedding...

Well, it's final...Truman & I are finally married!!! I get to be Amy Weston and we get to live Happily Ever After :). Truman & I both agree that it was truly the best day of our lives. We got to be sealed for all time & Eternity in the Sacramento Temple. It was so special and so sweet, I will cherish that feeling and day forever. It was just so wonderful to be surrounded with family and friends and just everyone you care about most.
I was endowed the day before the wedding and then we got married at 10:00 the next morning.
Truman's brother-in-law Mark flew all the way from Hawaii to take our wedding pictures! I am still amazed at the beautiful wonderful job he did. I am so impressed with his creativity and he just made it so easy, all we had to do was stand there and he made us look good haha. Thank you so much Mark for the beautiful pictures, we love them. You truly couldn't find a better photographer!
My family, especially my Mom and older sister Tara really outdid themselves for the reception! As you can probably tell, my colors were Orange Sherbet, Yellow, & Cream. I loved those colors, and just thought they represented Truman and me so well! We are really happy people and those were the happiest colors I could think of! haha. The reception was beautiful!!! There was orange sherbet and yellow roses, other flowers, and fruit of those colors everywhere! My Mom even thought up a really cool Mongram theme to do throughout the reception! There was a monogram on the side of my cake (and it was a square cake which I loved!), my Mom also had the monogram made for the door at the entrance, the wedding favors were monogramed candies, and my Mom also MADE HERSELF some canvas monograms which are beautiful (she could seriously start her own business! haha). Tara made a gorgeous arch with a really cool orange shertbet fabric, fruit, flowers, and greenery just covering an iron arch and columns. It was so beautiful and so fun! Becky also made an amazing sherbet punch that was delicious! My sister Shelly watched my nephew Reis for endless hours so that Tara could decorate, which I greatly appreciated ;). Everyone just helped so much and I feel so grateful for all who helped and made Truman's & mine day that much more special! :). I don't think Truman & I have ever smiled more in one day. The whole day was just a whirl of fun, and friends, and family. I truly loved getting to have everyone there.
I couldn't have wanted anything more...
9 comments:
Congratulations on getting married. Wow, you BOTH look so young, like maybe 18!!!
Such a pretty wedding and Mark did a wonderful job too. The pictures look amazing! Congratulations you guys, we are so happy for you.
Yay! The wedding looks like it was beautiful! Definitely worth the long engagement! You guys will be so happy. You were always a great example of a fun and devoted couple. Luv Ya!
It was so nice to be there with you guys! So many wonderful memories!! Have fun in good old Provo!
luv ya
Amy you looked absolutely beautiful, and it was so great to see Truman after 5 years. Crazy, The reception was beautiful and the colors really are Happy colors. Good Job! Brooke T.
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Incredible joy, and amazing pictures to prove it!!!
Big hugs,
mom
Well, at least you guys had fun.
KIDDING! It was a blast coming out there for the wedding and festivities. A little hurt that my band didn't play though...
awesome wedding- such a fun family gathering. your happiness was off the charts! hope you had a fantastic honeymoon- watch- its actually easier to get through school being married. have fun!
Congrats darling!!! I am so happy for you! I am glad you found your true love and will live happily ever after :).
You look absolutly beautiful. Your dress is amazing and your pictures turned out great.
Love,
Jen from A&P with Stubblefield <3
Post a Comment