Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YOGA
Sorry to disappoint any of you, but no this is not Yoga Rx. This is just normal Yoga haha. I started going to my friend Brittanie's Yoga class last semester at UVSC and I loved it, she is an amazing teacher! I was always telling Truman about it, and now he has started going with me! haha. It is so fun because we get to spend time with each other, exercise, and relaxation all at the same time!
Truman is really good at it, and learned that there's more to it then you would think, Yoga can actually make you sore. I'm the main one that gets sore though! haha.
It's really fun & I hope he can continue coming to Yoga with me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Truman can get those long legs into a pretzel position is hard to imagine, but his competitive nature and being with you Amy, are good motivators...ha!
Yoga on...
madre

Yulia said...

Wait a second...Truman doing Yoga? Oh I gotta tell Ben. That will make his day!! Amy, I can't believe you got to have him come with you to an actual Yoga class! Truman DOES love you!

Patria said...

ok, so i'm super stoked about this. especially since i was planning a post on yoga too! isn't it awesome! its so good for you. fun times...luv, patria

Anonymous said...

You guys just got even cuter!!! Hope the WEston's can join me again... :)