Truman & me baby-sat for my sister Tara for her Christmas present over the break. My nephew Reis is 2 and a 1/2 years old & quite a riot haha. It was sooo fun to baby-sit him! My sister Tara and brother-in-law Mike left us with the Pick Up Stix chinese food & a wild munchkin. He screamed when they left, but Truman & I were just so good, we got him to stop. A little spanking goes a long way hahaha, jk never! Well, lets just say Reis is easily distracted. This veggie egg roll did the trick! As you can see he demolished it. I think most of it ended up on his shirt though.
Reis is quite the little cuddle bug and loved to sit right inbetween us at any opportunity --it was really cute haha. We watched "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" at Reis's request, a record number of 4 times. Let's just say, I don't think Truman & I will be watching it again soon...haha.




No comments:
Post a Comment