Saturday, January 19, 2008

COLD STONE DATE!!!

Tonight was soooo much fun!!! I was working this morning & thinking about what I was going to make for dinner. When I finished with work, I saw I had a new text message from Truman. In it he said for me to not even think about making dinner because he was going to be making dinner for me at his place at 6pm. It was such a nice suprise!
He made Tacos!!! He had ground beef, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, toasted tortillas, and Spanish Rice. It was all set up when I got there, even a little candle on the table. It was too adorable, I can't even deal with it.
Then we went out to Cold Stones for an ice cream date! We shared the Founder's Favorite, and it was declicious! Fudge, Caramel, Brownies, & Pecans, it was good ice cream!
It was such a fun night!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect date!! Its amazing how much fun you can have on a few bucks, especially in Provo. We are enjoying the updates!
Taco hugs,
madre

Joe said...

The Founders Favorite is one of my favorites as well. I also love the Oreo one. Shnuckin good stuff. Remember, steady consistency with posts...not periodic blasts! You guys like missed a month and then BLAM you slam 23 posts in a row! Haha, kidding. All we care is that you keep this thing going.