You guys have been busy!! Nothing like having a baby on the way to get me to finish projects but holy smokes, I love all the work you have put in to your home! The piano is amazing too by the way.
How are the cabinets holding up with dings and scratches? We are thinking of painting ours and I am curious of if you used primer or not. There are so many resources online that I don't know which ones to trust! The piano looks amazing and also just doing the finishing touch with the calking was a great idea. Your home looks so nice! I love it!
1 comment:
You guys have been busy!! Nothing like having a baby on the way to get me to finish projects but holy smokes, I love all the work you have put in to your home! The piano is amazing too by the way.
How are the cabinets holding up with dings and scratches? We are thinking of painting ours and I am curious of if you used primer or not. There are so many resources online that I don't know which ones to trust! The piano looks amazing and also just doing the finishing touch with the calking was a great idea. Your home looks so nice! I love it!
Post a Comment