Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hallway Updates - Gallery Wall, Hardware, Rugs, & Lighting

These were some updates a did about a year ago or so but never blogged about! I want to document some of the hard work we have done!

This is our hallway leading to the garage... 
We changed the hardware to bronze instead of the builder grade brass. We also added a fun rug!
Before                                                                 After



This is the hallway that connects to the family room...
Before

After

We upgraded the lights to these bronze rimmed ones

I had always wanted to do a gallery wall! It took forever finding the right frames and colors and then I found an arrangement I liked on the floor that fit my width. Then I traced all the frames on newspaper and taped them up on the hallway wall in this configuration. Then I measured down on the frames where the hanging hardware was or added hardware to hang and used my newspapers as a template to hang them all. 

We used all Hawaii photos from our trip last year

We also added the same floor runner rug & I love how the gallery wall adds some depth and appeal to the hallway :)


No comments: