Friday, November 1, 2013

Apple Hill









 Love that smile!

Sweet kisses from Dada


It was a great day at Apple Hill with the crisp fall air and the smell of freshly baked apple donuts tempting us. The thirty minute wait to get a taste of our own...totally worth it! Truman took a half day Friday at work and The Fuss and I picked him up at his office. We ordered sandwiches for lunch up there and enjoyed this perfect picnic spot by the water. We walked around the shops and I of course had one of their yummy freshly dipped caramel apples. Elle rolled/crawled/walked around on the grass and we met another nice couple who had a little girl and they played. I sure love this time of year and good times with my little family :). 
Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Madre said...

I LOVE Apple Hill too! The chocolate caramel apples are my absolute favorite! No Autumn is complete without a trip to the "hill". Looks like you had a beautiful day together....
Hugs,
mom