Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We're expecting a baby...

GIRL!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!!! I still cannot believe we are having a a baby girl! I've been swearing for the last couple months that we would have a boy, and boy was I wrong! I always really hoped to have a girl first so I am thrilled. As soon as Truman found out we were having a baby girl he said, "Daddy's little girl!"







Truman & I after the ultrasound appointment on our way to lunch


 Truman's Mom sent us these cute little See's chocolate celebration cigars, ha! It has a sticker on it, "It's a Girl!" Thank you Becky! 

I am looking so forward to this little girl! I bought a little outfit for her the day of the appointment and then the next day I couldn't help myself and got two more outfits! Next comes crafting her some hair accessories...

6 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

yaaa that is super exciting! little girls are so much fun :) you will have to check our my etsy shop with baby headbands,so you can doll her up! hope you and truman are doing great -you look fabulous btw!

Yulia said...

Congratulations on the girl! They are so kissable. She better have some big cheekies, Weston style!

Madre said...

Yeah, we want some major kissability going on with those cheeks....haha! So far, all of the grand babies have had amazingly kissable cheeks, so I'm sure the tradition will continue!
Sooo excited for you both!
Biggest Hugs,
mom

Carly said...

Congratulations!! That is SO exciting!!

Jake and Hayley said...

Congrats! Yay for little girls! She is going to be so cute and fashionable with you as her mama! Happy shopping ;)

The Nasmans said...

AHHH! COngratulations AMY and TRUMAN! That is fabulous! I am so excited for you!